6 Ways to Simplify Your LifeLINK
Advice from best-selling author Elaine St. James.
From: Issue 15 | June 1998, Page 156 By: Michael Warshaw Photographs by: Bernd Auers
Elaine St. James's best-selling books are themselves marvels of simplicity. They are short, well designed, and organized for quick reading. They offer hundreds of techniques - some modest, some radical - to simplify your life. Here are six of our favorites. Here are six of our favorites.
1. Resign from any organizations whose meetings you dread.
2. Learn to live with less information: Stop watching TV news. Cancel half your magazine subscriptions.
3. Work where you live, or live where you work.
4. Be in bed by 9 p.m. one night a week.
5. Live on half of what you earn, and save the other half.
6. Keep asking, "Is this going to simplify my life?"
Saturday, February 07, 2004
Ways to Simplify your Life
I found this great article on Fast company on ways to simplify your life here is the article ( I will provide the link to the article at the end):