I found this awesome Weight Watchers Recipe.
These are Only 1 Point each.
- 1 head chinese cabbage, outer leaves removed, shredded
- 2 medium carrot(s), peeled and shredded
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 medium scallion(s), white and green parts, chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger root, fresh, minced or 1/2 tsp dried
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 8 average egg roll wrapper(s), about 1/2 oz each
- 1 sprays olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place cabbage in a microwavable dish and cover. Microwave on high until wilted, about 4 minutes; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add carrots, garlic, scallions, ginger, soy sauce, cornstarch and oil; mix well.
- Arrange egg roll wrappers on a clean, dry surface. Spoon cabbage mixture diagonally onto each wrapper. Fold over one corner to cover filling. Fold up both corners. Moisten edges of remaining flap with water and roll up wrapper jellyroll style until sealed. Transfer egg rolls to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Serve hot.