Sunday, May 06, 2007

All Things and Life

So several exciting things have been going on. This blog is in total transition from personal to informational to tech to whatever... I have so many things that I am trying to keep up with at the same time it is hard to stay focused. I am resolved that this will always be a hodge podge of information. It may or may not be useful. But I started the blog for the purposes of sharing my adventures. I was trying to simplify. And in the process things got more complicated. Simplify with a Blog you say? No just simplify my life. We don't have TV. But we watch a lot of TV shows. We Watch Joost. We Watch Netflix. I guess it is more managed but it is still TV. I like entertainment. I watch a lot video podcast. Anyway, so I rant....

But Life is Grand I have Clare and Emma and there are incredible. Real Estate is a tough market but I have launched several new websites and that is cool. Learning a lot about marketing. The youth group is going well. Kids lives are being changed. I am starting to see why God has us here in Blue Ridge. Anyway, so I rant...

The Garden.... I have restarted three times...

So I Rant!

Later

No comments: